The RVC training option is designed to provide our students with an opportunity to continue their training in situations where in-school/person training cannot take place. Students who participate in RVC lectures can interact with QBITTI training staff in real time using a video conferencing computer application (ZOOM). All students must downlaod the ZOOM app before attemting to enter an RVC class. There are 4 basic steps to aaccomplish in order to enter an RVC training class:
- Obtain the RVC login credentials (User ID and Password) from your instructor .
- Visit our website, go to the student portal page, and find and click on the proper button for your specific module.
- Enter your logion credentials.
- Once admitted to the RVC module follw the instructions and complete the tasks assigned for that days' lesson.
- Please read and complete all of the instructions for each individual daily lesson, and make sure to submit the required documents by the end of each day as specified. And remember, if you have any issues or qwuestions, or are not completely sure of your responsibilities, please do not hesitate to ask for help.