- A student, or student representative, contacts the school to set up an appointment with one of our Admissions Counselors.
- The student visits the school for the appointment, and completes an application form for use during the interview.
- The student will submit the application to an Admissions staff member who will review the information, and begin the enrollment interview with the student.
- Admissions staff will take the prospective student on a tour of the facilities where he or she can speak to other students, observe class activities, question instructional and placement staff members, in order to get a general feel for the school.
- The results of the admissions interview are submitted to our enrollment committee for further review, and acceptances are determined. In many cases, this decision can be rendered immediately after the admissions interview is completed.